Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NOTD: Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish in Lingering Spice

This is my first drugstore nail polish and I'm so happy that it's from Covergirl.





Covergirl claims you don't need a topcoat when painting your nails because the formula combines base coat, high gloss color and a chip-resistant top coat in the polish.  The packaging is classy and sophisticated as it resembles the same packaging as Chanel and Dior.  The polish is very opaque so you can get away with just 1 coat.  I follow a 2 coat rule so I feel like the 2nd coat with this polish will give extra shine on your nails.  The color lasts at least a week without any chipping.


I really like Lingering Spice (265) for spring.  It's a soft mix of coral and dark orange that is so beautiful.  I also have Tickled Pink and Out of the Blue.  I'm not a huge fan of Out of the Blue as the color doesn't quite suit the "cobalt" blue I'm searching for.  These go for $4-$6 depending on what beauty store you purchase them at.  Other than that, I definitely want to get more polishes since there are 45 colors to choose from!


I highly suggest you try these polishes out if you haven't.  If you're a nail polish hoarder or junkie like me, then you need to have these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!