Thursday, March 14, 2013

NOTD: OPI Pamplona Purple

Sorry for my absence everyone.  Moving isn't easy though I'm 90% settled in my new home.  There are a few straggling boxes that take up some space, but overall, I'm happy to be in the new house.  My mother- and brother-in-law drove up over the weekend with most of their furniture from Florida.  So it's been busy moving BIG furniture and unpacking item after item.  I haven't had any chance to follow up on fellow beauty blogs and channels on Youtube.  The only reason I have this time is because 1) my daughter is napping and 2) everyone is lounging in the living room watching tv.  I figured I could do a quick post on my latest polish obsession.

Meet Pamplona Purple from OPI.  I'm not over winter just yet so I'm trying to make much use of all my dark, winter nail polish colors.  I remember purchasing this at Ulta thinking this is a great plum color.  It's not too dark like eggplant purple and not too royal purple.  I only needed 2 coats for full opaqueness.  This does dry a tad bit darker than what it looks like in the bottle so definitely test the color before you purchase it.




Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!