Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Face of the Day

Morning! Big girl is taking on the Big Apple today.  I want to have this up before I head out to New York City for a job fair with the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority).  Hopefully my luck will change by working in the public sector.  My dream job before going to college was to work for a public agency because I wanted to make a difference in a person's life in an indirect way.  I'm just crossing my fingers that the MTA will take me in since I worked on a project with them before...

Anyway back to what I really wanted to say- I posted a picture on Instagram yesterday (@elaiine27) of my face of the day which I'm wearing this morning.


Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Stromboli)
NARS Concealer (Ginger, this is the old packaging)

Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo (Barely Branded)
Korres Lip Butter (Jasmine)
Maybelline Define A Brow
Lorac Front of the Line PRO
Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner

MAC Blush (Small Vanity)
Urban Decay Theodora Palette
Covergirl Clump Crusher
Maybelline One-by-One Mascara


This is another natural all-day look that's simple and easy to put together.  I wonder if I should do a tutorial on this... Have a great day everyone!

DAILY GRINDS
♥ What is up with the weather last night?  Despite my weather app telling me it was suppose to snow, I didn't expect a ton of it to be on the ground.  Man, mother nature doesn't want us to enjoy the fact that spring is just around the corner.

♥ I'm obsessed looking at other people's vanities.  People are so creative with a budget of $100 or $1000.  My vanity is currently a work in progress, but I love seeing pictures on Instagram.

♥ I want a makeup sleepover.  Can someone arrange that for me?

1 comment:

  1. I love the one by one mascara! I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out! http://beautybytarab.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your love and support!