Wednesday, February 20, 2013

NOTD: OPI Euro Centrale Collection

You know that I'm a big OPI nail polish hoarder so this comes as to no surprise that I have a couple of new polishes from their latest collection.


This collection showcases colors that are playfully named after a few cities throughout Europe.  Two colors that I picked up are Can't Find My Czechbook and Polka.Com.  The first color is my first ever turquoise polish.  It's vibrant and is a true turquoise color.  You need 2 coats to make it opaque because 1 coat will leave streaks on your nails.  The second color is a top coat with big and micro glitter chunks of blue, magenta and purple.  Layering this color on top of the turquoise makes the blue glitter really stand out.

(L) Can't Find My Czechbook; (R): Polka.Com


After reviewing a few swatches from other bloggers, I think I might pick up a few more colors.  You can purchase these at any local beauty store at $9.  Have you tried any of these?

DAILY GRINDS

♥ What drew me to this specific collection is the name of the turquoise nail polish.  I had the privilege to travel to Europe during my senior year of high school.  One of the cities I went to was Prague in the Czech Republic.  The city is absolutely PHENOMENAL!  It's a city that I want to go back to with my husband and daughter some day.

Prague, Czech Republic 2005

Lately I've been busy trying to be a productive Mary Kay consultant.  I started this adventure back in October and I'm starting to take advantage of the makeup products as a makeup artist.  I challenged myself to do 30 makeovers in 30 days which I was just short of my 30 makeovers.  Outside of my family and circle of friends, I hope to create a bigger clientele pool and maybe get some wedding/engagement gigs for the summertime.  It isn't easy taking care of a 3 person family with only 1 income.  Maybe I should look into how to become a successful salesperson...

♥ My moving countdown is now at 9 days.  Time is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!