Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Makeup Review: Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara

The latest mascara from Maybelline claims explosive looking lashes that look 8X longer and clump-free volume.


The patented Supersonic Brush with micro bristles delivers smooth application on every lash and volume instantly.  The brush is rubber and the wand is stiffer so you have more control when applying the mascara.  The Rocket mascara comes in different colors: brownish black, very black, and blackest black and also comes as waterproof.  The one I have is blackest black and is not waterproof.  When testing out this mascara, I did not curl my lashes as I wanted to see my natural lashes reach to the sky.  My lashes aren't short, but stick straight out.


After applying my first coat, my lashes looked spidery at first until I worked on the second coat which made a huge difference.  With much wiggling from root to tip, my lashes started to really separate and volumize in the middle of my eyelid.  It's hard to tell from these profile pictures, but I noticed a difference in my lashes.  Overall, I really like this mascara.  My One-by-One has to move over as my favorite volume mascara has arrived into my makeup collection.


Featured in this month's Allure magazine on shelves today!
Have you tried this mascara?  You can purchase this at any drugstore or makeup provider store.

1 comment:

Thanks for your love and support!