Monday, January 14, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday

I've collected a ton of makeup since last year and today I feel like sharing one of my biggest collections from Urban Decay.  I have always loved this brand since high school, but never really used the products (religiously) until last year.  My sister used to buy Urban Decay products back in the day and was one of those girls who wore a ton of makeup, but made it look effortless and natural.  Now, she's a simple girl who just throws on eyeliner, mascara and lip balm and calls it a day.


I thought my Urban Decay collection would look a bit out of control, but I guess it looks reasonable with the amount I've purchased in the past year.  I love my UD palettes especially my Naked palette.  I used to own Naked 2, but found myself gravitating more to the original.  I ended up giving it to my sister for her birthday last October in mint condition.  You can say I am obsessed with their eye shadows more than anything else.  (Ahem- I also am obsessed with their primer potion and setting spray.  I think I'm working on my 3rd tube and bottle right now.)  I believe the quality of the eye shadows are long lasting, vibrant and creative.  As long as you apply an eyelid primer, your eye makeup lasts forever!

I definitely want to venture into other products from this brand.  I'm currently loving their lip gloss that's a plumper, but want to try their jumbo lip pencils.  I remember during one of my trips to Ulta I wanted to splurge on their eyeshadow pencils because they're so creamy and long lasting (duh, it says 24/7 on the pencil!).  But I quickly found dupes of the pencils I wanted on the other side of Ulta and a las did not purchase these beauties.  I've read reviews and watched a ton of videos of people raving about different Urban Decay products that I can't wait to get my hands on.

Which ones are your favorites?  Definitely leave a comment on what I should try!  Note: I'm on the fence about purchasing Naked Basics palette.  Should I or shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!