Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NOTD: butter London Toff & Aston

October is one of my favorite months of the year.  My favorite color lately has been variations of mauve and purple.  They're quite soft and beautiful on all skin tones.  My current NOTD are polishes that I purchased during Ulta's "Buy One, Get One Free" offer for butter London nail polishes.  This awesome deal was something I couldn't pass just because I love butter London!  Plus, buying 2 polishes for the price of 1 is a wallet's best friend.  I'm so happy that I was able to snatch up these 2 polishes (I bought 4 polishes in total, but you get my drift).



The first polish is Toff which is a rose pink with a dusty brown undertone.  With most butter London polishes, you only need 2 coats to get a beautiful finish with no streaks.  Instead, I applied 1 coat of Toff and topped it off with Aston.  This color is a light pink and mauve with micro-silver shimmer and shine.  Both polishes compliment each other since they're muted pink colors.


Picture taken under natural light
Have you tried these?  Do you love them??  Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!