Monday, October 1, 2012

Makeup Series | "Free Mini Kits" | Smashbox

Happy October!

I was inspired by a YouTube video I watched a while ago to review my current makeup pile.  I realized that most of the makeup items that I don't use (ever) are the little samples and kits that I haven't touched since being transferred from the store bag of purchase to my makeup storage containers.  This got me thinking to create a series for this entire month where I feature all my makeup items that are rejected.  You can't forget the little ones, meaning the samples that you get when spending a certain amount of dollars online or in store.  Also, I tend to purchase kits for just wanting to try 1 item.  The rest of the kit is just a bonus.  Now, it's time for these items to rise out of the darkness of my makeup pile and be used.




This first item I'm debuting is a limited edition eyeshadow quad from Smashbox.  I got this in one of my online purchases from Sephora.  This quad reminds me of Urban Decay Smoked palette, but all these colors are matte with very subtle shimmer.

Check out my latest video where I create a look using all 4 colors.


Tune in throughout the month and see what other items I'll be featuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!