Friday, September 28, 2012

Favorite Items of September

Hey everyone and happy end of the month (almost)!

Below is a list of my favorite items that I've been using on a daily basis and/or have been helping me look awesome when I step out of my house.  You can also see me rant about these items on my YouTube channel.


- Clarisonic Mia with Deep Pore brush head : This is a great at-home cleansing device that cleans deep into your pores and removes all dirt, oil and makeup.  It leaves your face feeling smooth and refresh.  With this particular brush head, it has helped remove all my blackheads on my nose and reduce the size of my pores.

- Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer : This is very similar to benefit POREfessional (if you use this).  This softens the appearance of pores with light-diffusing minerals to give you a beautiful finish.  It's lightweight, oil-free and has SPF 15.

- Jouer Matte Moisture in Hazel: Absolute favorite of this month!  This foundation is lightweight, medium coverage and evens out imperfections leaving your skin with a smooth, matte finish.  This is perfect for all skin types with SPF 15 protection from UVA and UVB rays while Vitamins A, C and E deliver rich antioxidants to the skin.

- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Medium: Best under eye concealer by far!  The smooth, easy-to-use applicator gently spreads the product evenly under your eye and instantly erases dark circles and fine lines leaving your eyes looking radiant.

- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Pink Bellini: This is part of the Bobbi Brown Instant Pretty Collection at QVC.  I believe this is exclusively sold only at QVC unless you eBay it.  The shade is a neutral, light pink with a lilac shimmer.

- Maybelline Volum' Express One By One Mascara in Blackest Black: This mascara de-clumps every lash and coats each one from root to tip giving you the volume that you want.

- Mary Kay Satin Lips Set: This exclusive lip duo from Mary Kay is a god-send for those who have dry, cracked lips or for those who like to pick or bite your lips.  The two-step system gently exfoliates dead surface skin cells and moisturizes lips for at least 6 hours.  I use these items at night and in the morning, my lips are still moisturized.

- Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie: This lipstick is a butter balm with beautiful shine and gives you soft, smooth and hydrated lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your love and support!